Great Inspirasional Quotes From Motogp Riders

Motogp riders are the best of the best people around the world who are choosen to show their skill to the world. To do so they must through so many obstacles in their way. Some of it will teach us many value of live. Watch it out down below the greatest Inspirational Quotes from by Motogp Riders:



Valentino Rossi #46

🎯 The secret of strong long career?

“I think the secret is to understand that you still want to be part of the game. To do so, you have to forget all the victories you've managed to get in the previous years and have a great humility. You also need to realise that, if you want to go on, you have to work hard. If you dwell too much on your past successes and say “well, I have won nine world titles and more than 100 races”, you’d rather stay home. The sport, your rivals, the tyres, your motorcycle, everything changes so instead you need to work more to be stronger. If you don’t, you’re finished.”

🎯 "Motivation is the key. More than training, more than experience or age, motivation counts. You have to ask yourself: 'Why am I racing?' I race because I like it, because I'm really enjoying it. I like to set up my bike and ride it on track. After 20 years in the GPs I'm still highly motivated. Everything else is a consequence." 

🎯"Luck is one thing. It has always been there, it has always been a part of my success. It's a part of everyone's success. Without it, you can't be successful. But luck is something you have to stimulate, something you have to nurture through the choices you make...That's why things have always worked out for me. Things work out not just because I'm lucky, but because I plan ahead. I figure out what I want and I go for it. I've always spent a lot of time trying to surround myself with the right people, the kinds of teammates who could lead me to my goals." 

🎯"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

🎯"Nowadays, we have to deal with so many more factors that weren't there in the past. It's not enough to be a good rider, if you want to finish at the front. The riders have become incredible athletes. In the past, you could manage the race and fight only on the last laps. Now you need to train hard. You cannot allow yourself to go on track without being at 100 percent."


Marc Marquez #93

🎯 "You never know what will happen in the future. So the most important thing is to enjoy the moment"

🎯 "Always attack, never defend: this is my killer mentality"

 ðŸŽ¯ "On Sunday we all have the same goal: we want to win. But if you crash, tomorrow is also a day. Life goes on."


Francesco Bagnaia #63

🎯 "I think it’s a pleasure to have this kind of pressure. We are fighting for the title and without pressure it means you don’t care too much about what you are doing. I think the pressure is normal, it’s a great fuel from my point of view, so we have to use it to improve on our side and to feel the hunger of being champion again."

🎯 “Pressure is a privilege, without this thing, this sensation, you can’t enjoy it. “Winning or losing has the possibility of a different pressure and it’s great. It’s the best thing possible."


Aleix Espargaro #14

🎯 "There are many riders in the world, and in this space today, who won more than me, but I gave everything I had and worked very, very hard. Many times I felt maybe I didn’t have the talent of others riders but by working hard I reached quite a high level."

🎯 "At the end of the day I prove that talent without work you go nowhere."


Jorge Martin #89

🎯 "I have to work to be a more complete, mature rider and be ready to face different situations that were new to me before. I have to stay focused on my goals and keep the same commitment to the team,"

🎯 "But, you know, we play with our lives every time we go on the track. We train every day for four to five hours a day. So I do always feel that whatever I get, I deserve. For me, it’s family first, but while being intelligent about it, you need to enjoy things as well.”


Fabio Quatararo #20

🎯 "I’m a nice guy…but when I put my helmet on, it’s ‘devil time"

🎯 "I don't walk away when things go wrong, I will never give up. In the end, we are a team, through thick and thin. Of course, I made some criticisms and used aggressive words, but mainly to motivate the team. Every year I go lower and lower, but the goal when you're at the bottom is to bounce back "


Pedro Acosta #37

🎯 Aim for the moon. Even if you fail, you will land among the stars. » “ This means that if you aim straight ahead, you won't get very far. But if you aim incredibly high, even if you fail, you'll go much further than you ever imagined.."


Jorge Lorenzo #99

🎯 "The idea here is simple, if you can dream it, it is possible."

🎯 "Champions Believe in Themselves, Even When No One Else Does"

🎯 "You can't win every battle, but you can always learn something about it"

🎯 "I am not crazy, I am not hero, I am human. I felt a lot of pain. But if you push hard for your goal, you can achieve it."


Nicky Hayden #69

🎯 "You have to work together, dance together, and if you’re fighting the bike constantly and going against it, you’re not going to go fast. When you’re really going fast, you’re moving with the bike and it’s all one motion”


Andrea Iannone #29

🎯 "The sooner you accept defeats and metabolise, the sooner you get back up"


Dani Pedrosa #26

🎯 "Fear is feeling, is not what do you think. That feeling keeps your body in every way to 100% and makes you react like a wild animal. It gives you that extra than you have in a normal"


Casey Stoner #27

🎯 "Your ambition outweighed your talent"


Sete Gibernau #15

🎯 "What the other teams do is something that I can never control, so I just keep focussed on my direction."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical Assen Clashes Collection: The Last Chance

Circuit Through Stadium Concept